[Grandmesse Kumamoto Designated Manager Kumamoto Industrial Cultural Promotion Co.,Ltd.]was established to manage Grand Messe Kumamoto with fair and unbiased
operation under the premise that the facility shall serve for the common good.Grand Messe Kumamoto is expected to contribute to prosperity and vitalization of the
community through encouragement of local business and economy, promotion of public welfare and advancement of academic as well as cultural standards.
We are determined to endeavour after improvement of our facilities aiming that such activities should attract more number of users and increase the significance of facilities supported by various promotions together with the local media who have bolstered us financially.
||Grandmesse Kumamoto Designated Manager Kumamoto Industrial Cultural Promotion Co.,Ltd
||Kumamoto Industrial Cultural Promotion Co.,Ltd
||Post code 861-2235
Kamimashiki gun Mashikimachi Fukudomi 1010
|Event calender fax-back
||+81-96-286-1100(please use poling
Whilst we take care regarding the contents of this website, including the text, data, images, photos, videos, software and other information contained in this
website, we provide no warranty of any kind regarding that content, including without limitation with respect to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or safety
of that content, and we shall not be liable for any damage incurred by you arising from or in relation to your use of that content.
The links to other website in our website include links to sites that are not managed by the Company (collectively, “Third Party Sites”). The Company shall not bear
any liability whatsoever regarding your use of Third Party Sites. Furthermore, the placement in our website of any link to a Third Party Site shall not be deemed to
be an endorsement or recommendation of the use of that Third Party Site, nor of the products, services, companies or other matters contained in that Third Party
Site, nor shall it be construed as meaning that there is any relationship, contractual or otherwise, between the Company and the operator of that Third Party
We may amend or delete the contents of this website without notice, and may temporarily suspend, permanently discontinue or abolish this website without notice.
We shall not be liable for any damage or other loss whatsoever incurred by you arising from or in relation to any such amendment, deletion, suspension,
discontinuance or abolition.
Without prejudice to the above matters, the Company shall not bear any liability to you whatsoever regarding this website or any other website to which there is a
link contained in this website.
Kumamoto Industrial Cultural Promotion Co.,Ltd. hereby specifies this Personal Information Policy to be circumspect about handling personal
information averting any infringement of individual rights and benefits including privacy within such circumstances that telecommunication technology has become
highly advanced to have enabled us to be benefited from the knowledge pertaining to individuals and to provide such information.
Kumamoto Industrial and Cultural Advancement Promotion Co., Ltd. takes, of its own accord, all possible measures for the protection of personal information to
thoroughly observe the law and discipline with regard to protecting personal information as well as doing its duty upon its maintenance and management of a facility
which serves for the common good.
- 1.Upon acquiring any Personal Information, we will specify the purpose for which that information will be used, and only deal with the
Personal Information within the scope of that specified purpose.
- 2.Personal Information shall be used within its purpose of use most accurately at its most updated status.
- 3.Personal Information shall not be transferred to or used by any third party without a prior consent of the holder of such information.
- 4.Personal Information shall be managed and/or maintained in full protection under control of a manager in charge appointed by the trustee of such information.
- 5.Personal Information shall be kept in an explicitly stated period and be erased immediately after the termination of such period.
- 6.Personal Information shall be kept by personnel properly trained and enlightened by and under the authority of the trustee for such information.
- 7.Requests and/or grievances from the source of personal information shall be dealt in most earnest manner under appropriate procedures.
- 8.The trustee of Personal Information shall establish the necessary measures and engage in the appropriate supervision to prevent and for restoration against any
disclosure or loss of, or tampering with, any of such information.
< Purpose for which Personal Information will be used
Our company acquires Personal Information as necessary in the course of undertaking our business, and that Personal Information shall be used for one or more of
the following purposes within the given period of management.
Periods in the brackets show the duration of our management.
* : within 6 months
** : until advised that a service/services using such information should
*** : within a given duration required for financial managements
*Save where specifically indicated otherwise, any information including Personal Information and its contents shall be subject to the laws and/or regulations
of the national and/or local authority/ies in Japan for its duration to be under the management of the trustee of such information.
||Personal Information with regard to holding or supporting an exhibition
The purpose of using the Personal Information as stipulated above shall be to share such information that has been made available from individuals through
surveys and questionnaire solely between the parties holding such events under due observance of related laws and regulations.
- 1.for the reception of participation in the exhibition(*)
- 2.for sending information about related events after such exhibition(**)
- 3.for sending information in the form of e-mail magazines(**)
- 4.for conducting surveys including, but not confined to, questionnaire
- 5.for rewarding informants for necessary information with regard to such survey(***)
- 6.for sending information about related events sponsored or co-sponsored by the manager of such information(**)
Responsibilities and liabilities with regard to such Personal Information shall be held respectively by us and co-sponsor(s) of the events to the extent of
use and/or management by us and the co-sponsor(s) of the events.
Personal Information related to Home Pages (Web Sites)
Personal Information related to our service with mobile phones/ cell phones
- 1.for sending information in the form of e-mail magazines(**)
Any Personal Information shall be under due management and liability/ies of the party/ies which has/have obtained such information through and/or from the individuals.
- 2.for drawing lots for an on-line prize competition and/or delivering rewards for such competition conducted by the party/ies which has/have obtained Personal Information through and/or from the individuals.(*)
We reserve the right to announce such Personal Information as names of winner(s) of prize competitions on our Home Page(s)/Web Site(s).
- 3.to receive views and requests toward us and/or the events conducted by us
- 4.to conduct such surveys as to collect information about visitors to respective events
- 5.for rewarding such visitors for sharing necessary information with us for such survey(s) carried out by us(***)
About contacts with regard to Personal Information
- 1.for sending information about our Mobile Site and/or managing members of the Mobile Site(**)
- 2.for drawing lots for a prize competition promoted through our Mobile Site and/or delivering rewards for such competition(*)
- 3.to receive polls and messages of which expressions have been encouraged through our Mobile Site(*)
- 4.for the reception of participation in an exhibition
- 5.for sending information in the form of e-mail magazines through mobile/cell phones(**)
- 6.to conduct such surveys as to collect information about visitors to respective events
- 7.for rewarding such visitors for sharing necessary information with us for such survey(s) carried out by us(***)
No inquiry with regard to the contents of Personal Information obtained through and/or from individuals shall be answered either partially or entirely.
Linking to our Web Site
Those persons who wish to place a link to this website on their website, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
details of the contents and address of the website, purpose of the link,
the URL of the page on the website, the URL of the page on this website
to which you desire to link, together with your name and contact details.
Please note, however, that we may refuse a request for such link, at our
discretion. We shall not be liable for any damage, dispute, or other loss
arising from or in connection with any link to this website.